Posted on March 22nd, 2017
Bioelectron Technology Corporation is a leading company focused on redox biochemistry. Bioelectron is seeking a Data Science summer intern to analyze raw instrument data. Bioelectron is focused on using cutting edge machine learning technology to automate tasks and create predictive models from data.
Posted on March 15th, 2017
The Director, Strategic Alliances will create value through effective leadership and management of strategic partnerships
Key role priorities:
- Manage a broad portfolio of complex partnerships at all stages of lifecycle
- Establish credibility, trust, and respect between BioElectron and partners
- Have/develop a deep understanding of the relevant industries, market and partner
- Strengthen new partner relationships, facilitating and engineering introductions, opportunities for relationship development, and ultimately leveraging growth opportunities for each partnership
- Own partner expectations and satisfaction; serve as subject matter expert within BioElectron on the client’s business goals, strategies and priorities, guiding BioElectron in building ongoing strategic relationships with each partner
- Ensure executional goals for each partnership are met on schedule to the satisfaction of both parties
- Work closely with BioElectron R&D Leadership, Measurement & Engineering Leadership, and R&D/Measurement Project Management Lead to drive high quality end-to-end execution needed to fulfill parameters of partnership agreements
Specific deliverables and responsibilities:
- Facilitate all partner interactions, owning and building team to manage execution of partnership agreements
- Identify, understand, and ensure mechanisms are in place to manage differences between BioElectron and partner (e.g. partnership strategy, operating model, processes, relative program prioritization, risk tolerance, norms, etc.)
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of partnership governance
- Ensure the BioElectron team understands and is planning for partnership obligations including contractual commitments and key partnership deliverables
- Ensure BioElectron decision making is informed by contract terms with partner, partner’s point of view, and any events that could alter partnership value
- Identify and drive resolution of key partnership risks and issues
- Provide strategic input into agreement negotiations
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to improve BioElectron’s partnership management capabilities
- Provide coaching and guidance to those at BioElectron engaged in fulfilling parameters of partnership agreement
- Conduct systematic performance reviews of partnership engagement, execution, and collaboration
- Identify and drive actions to develop and improve value of existing partnerships and to extend and deepen partnerships with existing partners
- Develop and complete regular review of immediate action plan (based on partner interactions and related metrics) required for BioElectron to improve financial and operational performance in fulfilling parameters of partnership agreements
- Identify and lead opportunities to expand existing partnerships
- Develop quantified, value-selling arguments for partnership expansion
- Support negotiation planning
- Support deal execution
- Collaborate with Legal to develop and execute additional contracts or contract amendments
Posted on March 9th, 2017
We are seeking a highly motivated research associate to join a team responsible for developing first-in-class therapeutic candidates targeting biological energy regulation for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
Posted on February 1st, 2017
Edison Pharmaceuticals is looking for a front-end engineer to join our team.
- Our stack consists of Flask, React/Redux, Postgres and Elasticsearch running on Linux.
- We use technology to automate all aspects of science.
- We use computer science to automate the collection and analysis of instrument data.
- We develop tools to enhance collaboration and provide visibility across the organization.
- We enjoy knowing our work makes an impact and is appreciated.
- We like to make a difference in the organization and the world.
Posted on January 19th, 2017
We are seeking an entry level scientist to join the Bioanalytical Sciences group and contribute to our metabolomics and mechanism of action efforts. The preferred candidate will possess a deep understanding of bioanalytical method development, sample processing/purification, and various LC-MS or GC-MS techniques. This scientist will be adept at handling large ‘omics datasets to elucidate the discovery and validation of clinical biomarkers. The candidate is expected to be able to contribute across multiple inter-disciplinary projects in an innovative and fast-paced Silicon Valley team environment.
Posted on January 19th, 2017
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated research associate to join the Bioanalytical Sciences group. This individual will contribute to our clinical assay and biomarker efforts while working in an innovative and fast-paced Silicon Valley team environment.
Posted on January 19th, 2017
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented research assistant to support biomarker discovery and development efforts. This individual will be a key member of the bioanalytical group, supporting experiments conducted internally and with clinical collaborators.
Posted on January 12th, 2017
We are seeking an industry-experienced cancer biologist to lead a team of scientists responsible for advancing first-in-class therapeutic candidates targeting a novel set of antitumor targets involving biological energy regulation.
Posted on January 11th, 2017
We are seeking an industry-experienced enzymologist to lead a team of scientists responsible for the screening of compounds and drug candidates targeting enzymes involved in biological energy metabolism.
Posted on January 10th, 2017
We are seeking a detail-orientated research assistant to work in a new research area at the interface of cell biology and analytical chemistry. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with cell biology, working knowledge of mass spectrometry and a solid understanding of organic chemistry.
Posted on January 10th, 2017
We are searching for a highly-skilled and motivated Technical Accounting Manager to join our growing accounting team. This position reports to the Controller and is a critical new hire. This individual will serve as our technical expert and is a key resource to stakeholders throughout the company.
Our Technical Accounting Manager will be responsible for technical research and accounting documentation over a variety of complex areas. The ideal candidate must have a strong technical accounting background, be flexible with change, have outstanding communication and writing skills, be attentive to details, and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Posted on January 3rd, 2017
Edison Pharmaceuticals is building the world’s leading biological energy company focused on redox biochemistry. We are creating libraries of redox cofactors derived from natural sources for applications across the Life Sciences sector.
We are seeking an experienced natural products/analytical chemist to help build screening libraries and to characterize active molecules from natural sources. This scientist will coordinate the screening of compounds and extracts targeting enzymes involved in biological energy metabolism.
Please note the Edison does not currently sponsor candidates or employees for employment or H1-B visas. Only candidates legally documented to work in the US will be considered at this time.
Posted on July 26th, 2016
Edison Pharmaceuticals is building the world’s leading biological energy company. We are developing laboratory tests and first-in-class drugs for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of energy dysregulation. We are seeking a Director of Regulatory Affairs with greater than 15-years industry experience in overseeing the development of first-in-class drugs with first-in-class mechanisms for both pediatric and adult clinical indications. The incumbent of this hands-on position will be responsible for helping to develop and implement the company’s overall regulatory strategy to achieve marketing approvals. In addition, the Director of Regulatory Affairs will assist in the development of laboratory-based biomarkers for use clinically and commercially.
This position is interdependent with the following R&D groups:
- Clinical Science: collaboration with Edison’s clinical science team on protocol development, regulatory document preparation and clinical data reports
- Clinical Operations: collaboration with Edison’s clinical operations team on oversight of clinical trial conduct, and clinical trial monitoring
- Pharmacovigilance: collaboration with Edison’s PV team for development of regulatory safety reports as well as safety reporting responsibilities
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls: Collaborate with Edison’s CMC team to develop compliant manufacturing processes and assist in preparation of PAIs
- Quality: Collaborate with Edison’s QAU to maintain compliant Quality Systems
- Analytical Chemistry: collaboration with Edison’s analytical chemistry team for development and implementation of regulatory compliant biomarker tests for clinical and commercial use
- Nonclinical Development: collaboration with Edison’s nonclinical group for generation of regulatory documents including INDs and NDAs
Please reference Job# 16012