Posted on March 29, 2017
We are seeking a creative chemist with expertise in electrochemical measurements and analysis, as well as in chemistry and biochemical laboratory techniques in support of developing novel sensors for a wide range of applications in biotech, industrial biotech, and technology.
- Formulate concepts for novel electrochemical sensors with high specificity to monitor interactions of oxidoreductases with cofactors; design experiments to evaluate feasibility
- Develop approaches to scale up feasible sensor for high throughput screening
- Develop protocols and conduct reduction potential measurements on redox active compounds with high precision
- Collect and analyze data; communicate results to technical team members
- Ph.D. in chemistry
- Legally documented to work within the United States
- Expertise in the fundamental principles and experimentation of electrochemistry
- Broad knowledge in fundamental chemistry principles
- Experience in biological sample extraction and purification
- Knowledge in colloidal and interfacial chemistry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills; comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams
To apply for this position, please complete the following form and attach your CV.