Posted on February 1, 2017
Edison Pharmaceuticals is looking for a front-end engineer to join our team.
- Our stack consists of Flask, React/Redux, Postgres and Elasticsearch running on Linux.
- We use technology to automate all aspects of science.
- We use computer science to automate the collection and analysis of instrument data.
- We develop tools to enhance collaboration and provide visibility across the organization.
- We enjoy knowing our work makes an impact and is appreciated.
- We like to make a difference in the organization and the world.
- Take ownership of projects from design to implementation to deployment.
- Tackle unique design and product problems relevant to the biotech industry.
- Work closely with our scientific research divisions to develop world-class tools and applications.
- Experience with a modern MV* framework (Angular, React, Backbone, Ember, etc.)
- Can clearly articulate your decisions
- Experienced with git
- Comfortable developing in Linux or MacOS
- Familiar with Agile/Kanban
- Experience with CSS scripting language such as SASS or LESS
- ES6 knowledge
- Experience with JS data visualization libraries (Plotly, ChartJS, D3, etc.)
- Familiar with Python and Python web frameworks (Flask, Pyramid, Django, etc.)
- Strong grasp of usability and visual design
- Interest in the biotech industry
- You work well in a collaborative an open environment
- You enjoy building well-engineered and flexible front-end components
- You want to work closely with your application users to have a fast and iterative development cycle
- You want to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion
- You excel at working independently but can also interact with a team
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You're tenacious and willing to put in the extra effort to understand a solution or system completely
- You have excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please complete the following form and attach your CV.