Posted on March 29, 2017
We are seeking a creative engineer with hands-on experience in biochemistry and biology laboratory techniques in support of developing novel instrumentation and sensors for a wide range of applications in biotech, industrial biotech, and technology.
- Prepare biological and biochemical samples for laboratory experimentation
- Use commercial and prototype instruments to characterize samples
- Collect and analyze data; communicate results to technical team members
- Broad knowledge and understanding of fundamental chemistry and engineering principles
- Experience in biological sample extraction and purification
- Knowledge in colloidal and interfacial chemistry
- Knowledge in motion control, electronics, automation a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills; comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams
- B.S. in chemical engineering, chemistry, or physics
- Experience working in a biology or biochemical laboratory
- Legally documented to work within the United States
To apply for this position, please complete the following form and attach your CV.