RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, NEUROSCIENCE
Posted on March 9, 2017
SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, NEUROSCIENCE
We are seeking a highly motivated research associate to join a team responsible for developing first-in-class therapeutic candidates targeting biological energy regulation for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Generate and maintain a range of primary and immortalized neuronal / CNS cell culture systems
- Design and execute target-based in vitro cellular assays to identify hits, characterize leads, and elucidate compound mechanism of action
- Analyze data and communicate findings effectively to multidisciplinary team members
Group Leader, Neuroscience
- 3+ years research experience in academia / biotech / pharma required
- BS/MS in Neurobiology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field required
- Experience with rodent CNS dissection and primary neuronal culture techniques strongly preferred
- Productive independent worker with excellent time management, communication, and team skills
- Experience with pre-clinical in vitro cell-based assay development strongly preferred
To apply for this position, please complete the following form and attach your CV.